PERFORMANCE AND VENUE
* This is an open-air concert at Windsor Racecourse
* Customers are not permitted to bring fold up/camping chairs or blankets with them to the concert
* Please note that the performance may contain lasers and flashing lights
* The promoter reserves the right to modify the programme.
* Last entry to the event is 8pm
* You can purchase parking in advance from SummertimeLive.co.uk
* You can also purchase parking on the day but it will be at an increased cost
* Cars can be left in the car park overnight, however must be removed by 12pm on Saturday 4th August. After this time cars will not be accessible until Sunday 5th August.
* Disabled parking is available
FOOD AND DRINK
* You are not permitted to bring food & drink on site but there will be a wide variety of bars and street food vendors on-site, open from 5:00pm.
BOOKING AND TICKETS
* Tickets cannot be exchanged, replaced if lost, nor money refunded
* Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
* VIP Garden tickets allow access to the VIP garden area with premium food & bar options, premium toilets and seated areas. This area is away from the main concert, so if your friends don’t have these tickets you can still watch the show together.
* There is strictly no re-entry to the event